The Dump Your Plump Program provides three things known to help people accomplish their weight loss and exercise goals:
HOW DUMP YOUR PLUMP WORKS:
Teams of co-workers, families, friends, at churches, workplaces, schools, clubs...anyone who wants to get fit can compete in Dump Your Plump. You don't have to live in Johnson County to participate.
- 4 to 10 team members set weight loss goals (0-20 pounds), commit to exercise at least 30 minutes/5 days each week, and encourage each other along the way during the 10-week program (10 is the maximum number of members allowed per team)
- Participants who report exercising 5 days in the current report week will be entered and randomly drawn to win the $25 weekly giveaway!
- Teams earn points by members meeting the weekly exercise commitment and meeting their weight loss goal at the end of the contest.
- Team scores are reported weekly in the DYP Newsletter.
- One team with the highest score will win the $1,000 Team Prize! Randomly drawn in case of a tie.
- Cost is $10 per participant - Captains participate free! (Cash, Check or pay below with PayPal)
The next round of Dump Your Plump runs from August 30 through November 7, 2015
Click here to REGISTER ON-LINE and pay via PayPal or Team Captains can submit a registration form by August 28, 2015.
Send your form to the Partnership Office by email, mail or fax:
- 1125 W. Jefferson St., Suite V Franklin 46131
- Fax: 317-346-3738
PAYPAL IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION PAYMENT:
Choose the number of team members from the drop down menu. Be sure to add your team name when making a PayPal payment.
WEEKLY WEIGHT &
1. Submit your team's Weekly Exercise and Weight Report by Wednesday of each week for 10 weeks.
2. The first report is due on Wednesday, September 9 to report outcomes of the 1st week
(Aug. 30-Sep. 5), then every Wednesday following.
Captains are responsible for gathering and reporting their teams outcomes each week. Teams earn 50 points each week for timely reports.