GET FIT IN 2014!
PARTICIPATE IN THE 28TH ROUND OF DUMP YOUR PLUMP!
Dump Your Plump is an award winning, nationally recognized worksite wellness program that promotes weight-loss and fitness by focusing on exercise, nutrition, team building and behavior modification techniques.
The Dump Your Plump Program provides three things known to help people accomplish their weight loss and exercise goals: ACCOUNTABILITY - COMPETITION - INCENTIVES!
HOW DUMP YOUR PLUMP WORKS:
Teams of co-workers, families, friends, at churches, workplaces, schools, clubs...anyone who wants to get fit can compete in Dump Your Plump. You don't have to live in Johnson County to participate.
- 4 to 10 team members set weight loss goals (0-20 pounds), commit to exercise at least 30 minutes/5 days each week, and encourage each other along the way during the 10-week program (10 is the maximum number of members allowed per team)
- Participants who report exercising 5 days in the current report week will be entered and randomly drawn to win the $25 weekly giveaway!
- Teams earn points by members meeting the weekly exercise commitment and meeting their weight loss goal at the end of the contest.
- Team scores are reported weekly in the DYP Newsletter.
- One team with the highest score will win the $1,000 Team Prize! Randomly drawn in case of a tie.
- Cost is $10 per participant - Captains participate free! (Cash, Check or pay below with PayPal)
A NEW ROUND OF DUMP YOUR PLUMP STARTS JANUARY 19, 2014! PRINT FLYER
Register your team by January 17 and compete from January 19 through March 29, 2014.
Click here to REGISTER ON-LINE
Team Captains can submit a team registration form along with payment by January 17, 2014 by email,(email@example.com), fax 317-346-3738 or mail to Partnership for a Healthier Johnson County, 1125 W. Jefferson St., Suite V, Franklin, IN 46131
PAYPAL IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION PAYMENT:
Choose the number of team members from the drop down menu. Be sure to add your team name when making a PayPal payment.
WEEKLY WEIGHT & EXERCISE REPORT
1. Submit your team's Weekly Exercise and Weight Report by Wednesday of each week for 10 weeks.
2. The first report is due on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 (to report outcomes of the 1st week Jan. 19-25), then every Wednesday following.
Captains are responsible for gathering and reporting their teams outcomes each week. Teams earn 50 points each week for timely reports.
Learn more about this nationally recognized program at http://www.dumpyourplump.com/howdypworks.htm